IRIS (Internal Rotary Inspection System) is a measuring system to measure the exact thick-ness of both ferrous and non-ferrous tubes of exchangers, air fins, coolers, boilers and other similar equipment. Most exchangers are sensitive for internal and/or external corrosion.
- IRIS can be applied on almost each material
- Exact determination of location of pitting/corrosion.
- Small changes in thickness measurable.
- No negative effect on results caused by external items like fins or baffles.
- Measurement produces nominal value for wall thickness of pipe.
- No calibration pipes needed.
- IRIS can also be used in steam drums.