When storing or transporting hazardous substances, reducing the risk of leakage is vital. Tank corrosion can cause environmental contamination and losses. As a result, you need to ensure the safety and reliability of your tanks. Our tank inspection services help you to avoid disasters and ensure that your tanks meet all relevant regulations.
SNDT, with their experienced team of highly qualified API certified Inspectors, with their latest technological equipment can help provide complete peace of mind to our customers, with regards to storage tank integrity, be it above the ground tanks or underground tanks.
Our professional Inspection and Certification Services for storage tanks will help avoid potential disasters, mitigate business risks relating to the reliability of tanks and its structure, and ensure that they meet all relevant local and international standards/ regulations.
The range of Tank Inspection services typically delivered by our team of API certified Inspectors includes:
1. Full Compliance to API 653
2. Full automated External Thickness Measurements
3. Automated and detailed tank floor measurements
4. 3D modelling of the complete tank including the floor and its shell
5. Hydro test witness
6. Full ange of Advanced NDT to compliment integrity of tank structure
7. Compliance to international welding techniques
8. Tank Shell assessment
9. Roundness & Plumbness Checks
10. Tank Settlement Survey